Sunday, November 21, 2010

Free the Flamingos

These days we are all guilty of some sort of waste, hate, abuse, prejudice, or other harmless harmful act, and not all of our choices seem to really make sense.  I was well aware of this and accepted it till I learned other wise.

Make a statement.

Make a Difference.

Just Do Something.

Who would of thought a series of seemingly unrelated events would have brought me here.

None of the others from the Flamingo Freedom Front had arrived yet, So I was alone standing there wearing the agreed upon pink spandex body suit ready to break into the zoo.  It was a dark night and the motion sensors our inside man had disabled would make this the easiest release ever.

Maybe I should take a step back to the not so distant past before I go any further...

My name is Ernesto and my story is weird to say the least.  The names have been changed to protect both the innocent as well as the guilty both real and imagined.

Let's have a couple of beers and let me know if you want me to tell you this tale.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry -- some day you will free the flamingos!

    ReplyDelete