Friday, June 24, 2011

Tickled to be Near

So I found the Rabbit hole? 
Velcro parachutes and nickle-plated bungee cords...

After a long day of setting up straw-man arguments do you light a candle or visit the local psychic? 

Freagin spray cheese is more tempting.

I was minding my own business and like an alien abduction it showed up just outside my field of vision when I lost my train of thought...
So we got the pink menace back o the barn while we fenced off the back forty catch that use t be a burn pit .  We would certainly get pinched if we left him at the tank. Chupacabras might show up for a cameo appearance.

Thongs are less complicated and pose less of a challenge that the simple task of re-locating the hormonal fowl, but in true form I managed to complicate this well outside of the usual expectations. 

Mesquite bushes do have a lot to share when you are wanting to catch something pink and wiry.  I was surprised that I managed to keep my manhood in tact after the sprint I had just completed.  Out of breath, holding the bird, and in need of stitches is how they found me.  Any man less anesthetized would have asked for help or at least waited till daylight to track the creature, but true to form I was in full effect.

I could only think of how much like sushi Pinky would taste like so close to Thanksgiving...

So much time had been spent in figuring out how to cause the largest amount of havoc that the relations between me and the pink phenom were wearing thin.

It was obviously time for a heart to heart...

I had saved the once living remnants of mescal bottles for just an occasion as this.  A little sal de gusano and Pinky was acting like I had found the ambrosia version of brine shrimp.  I sat there with the feathered pimp for a couple of hours bonding in the least creepy way imaginable communing with the big pink cock (male bird you dirty bastards). 

After sunrise I finally picked up the pickled bird and set him just inside the fence line with a strong sense of victory I walked back to the barn to catch at least a few winks.

"Sharks only bite when you  touch their privates", Ulah...

Is The Piper on a specific pay schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment